WhatsApp Messaging MultiLine Integration
The WhatsApp Messaging Connector allows compliant WhatsApp messaging for regulated users directly inside MultiLine.
- MultiLine users read and reply to WhatsApp messages from their clients directly within the MultiLine application, alongside their business SMS and Voicemail messages.
- WhatsApp users receive messages from the MultiLine user as coming from an official WhatsApp business account.
- MultiLine users within a department share the same WhatsApp for Business profile and contact number, so that clients are always able to reach someone who can assist them.
Engage with clients on their preferred consumer messaging channel
- Unify and bring together mobile voice and multiple messaging channels in a single, convenient user experience
- Record and archive all conversations over voice, SMS, and WhatsApp within MultiLine for surveillance and compliance
- Capture all communications and send them to your existing compliance archive or log inside Salesforce CRM
Call, SMS and WhatsApp – all within MultiLine app
- Shared messages inbox contains both SMS and WhatsApp messages threads
- Supports one-to-one and many-to-one messaging between MultiLine App and external WhatsApp users
- Improve client relations
- Manage remote work
- Unify communications
- Consolidate multiple recording systems
- No more switching apps
- Reduce compliance risk
- Respect employee privacy
- Investment Bankers
- Relationship Managers
- Financial Advisors
- … And more!
Built for compliance
- Enforces WhatsApp for Business mandatory communication policies
- Compliant with MIFID II, FCA, SEC, FINRA, SOX, GDPR, HIPAA
- Supports data loss prevention policies by allowing you to automatically redact or block WhatsApp messages as per business defined policy
- For regulated organizations, supports capturing all WhatsApp messages with NO gaps of coverage
- Single Number Reach
- Users in your organization share the same number and official WhatsApp for Business profile.
- Manage within MDM
- Deploy and manage the MultiLine app with Microsoft Intune, BlackBerry Dynamics, or your preferred MDM.
- Supports Salesforce CRM Integration
- MultiLine automatically logs WhatsApp messages to Salesforce CRM
- Compliant Mobile and Desktop Messaging
- Send WhatsApp Messages from smartphone or desktop
Does MultiLine access the employee’s personal WhatsApp?
No, MultiLine does not access the user’s personal WhatsApp at all. MultiLine is used as an employee’s official business app to securely call and message external clients which is kept completely separate from the employee’s personal number and personal WhatsApp.
What does my external WhatsApp user see?
Your client will see that they’re being contacted by your organization, which will have an official WhatsApp for Business profile. They’ll also see your name before your messages, so that they know who specifically they are talking to.
Does my client have to download anything?
No, they will use WhatsApp as usual.
What happens if my client does not use WhatsApp?
No problem! MultiLine can detect if your client has WhatsApp or not. MultiLine users can easily switch to SMS within the same Movius MultiLine application, if the client does not have WhatsApp.