Last Updated: July 27, 2022
This Cookie Notice describes the different types of cookies and similar technologies (“Technologies”) that may be used on Movius’ Websites, applications and other online offerings (“Services”), owned and operated by Movius Interactive Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “Movius”, “we”, or “us”).
Important Note: This Cookie Notice does not apply to any Technologies used by our enterprise customers (“Enterprise Customers”). Enterprise Customers’ respective privacy policies govern their use of their Technologies. Any questions or requests relating to Technologies used by Enterprise Customers should be directed to them.
What Tracking Technologies Do You Use?
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in our Services that collects information about engagement on our Services. The use of a pixel tag allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
What Are the Categories of Technologies?
Our uses of these Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operationally Essential and Necessary. These Technologies allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular website behavior, prevent fraudulent activity, improve security, or allow you to make use of our functionality;
- Performance-Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how individuals use our Services (see Analytics below). For example, we may track your in-app activity;
- Functionality-Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
- Advertising- or Targeting-Related. We may use first party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third-party websites as well as help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. We also use these types of cookies or web beacons to analyze visits to Movius’ website and ad conversions from third-party websites.
- Analytics. We may use Technologies and other third-party tools to process analytics information on our Services. These technologies allow us to process usage data to better understand how our website and web-related Services are used, and to continually improve and personalize our Services. Some of our analytics partners include
- Facebook Connect. For more information, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address while logged into your Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
How Do I Manage Cookies and Other Similar Technologies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookies preferences by following the opt-out instructions below.
If you would like to opt out of cookies that may be applied by the Service and similar technologies for interest-based advertising purposes by activating settings on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. You may wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, some website features may not operate as intended.
Contact Us. If you have any questions about this Cookie Notice, please contact us at:
+1 770 283 1000