MultiLine is a compliant and secure software solution for business communication. With MultiLine, employees bring their own smartphones to work and companies can port a dedicated, proprietary business line onto their smartphones. That’s right—two numbers on one phone. MultiLine provides a secure and compliant way to have business phone lines using your existing smartphone. This is what we like to call Phone 3.0™.
But what makes MultiLine so great? Here are five awesome features of MultiLine by Movius.
1- MultiLine is reliable, advanced software
- MultiLine is NOT VoIP-only. It does not need an internet connection to work, but rather utilizes a real, carrier-grade phone number ported to employees’ phones as software. This is called, “Phone 3.0.”
- MultiLine is patented with a unique ability to run on data, WiFi, and cellular minutes. Whatever type of connection is available to you, MultiLine can pick it up like a phone.
- Whether your employees use T-Mobile, Mint Mobile, or a mixture of all different carriers, MultiLine works on any phone service provider. It even works on pre-paid smartphones.
- MultiLine works on any smartphone: Android or iOS.
- MultiLine never touches the native phone’s SIM card and therefore never interacts with the user’s personal data. The creators designed MultiLine to separate work from business and respect personal privacy.
2- MultiLine is a comprehensive communication platform with many channels
The platforms which you would normally use to communicate are available on MultiLine as part of your dedicated business line. The channels include:
- SMS text message
- Picture messaging and group messaging are available
- Voice calling
- WhatsApp (and we use the official Meta Business Account so users aren’t constantly inconvenienced by updates)
3- MultiLine saves money
- MultiLine is designed to be affordable and cost-effective
- As a Saas solution, MultiLine requires no upfront investment of hardware
- There is no liability for damage to property
- You can calculate the corporate cost savings here: https://help.moviuscorp.com/help/deploying-multiline#quantify-the-savings
4- MultiLine saves time
- As a software solution, a company can configure MultiLine with a zero-touch IT approach. The configurations can be changed without waiting around for external services or hardware.
- Users can call and message using MultiLine from:
- the mobile app
- desktop app
- or even within applications such as Microsoft Teams and Salesforce CRM.
- Activating the app can take less than a minute, which makes onboarding very easy.
- When you implement MultiLine as a corporate solution, you own all the numbers. When personnel come and go, administrators can easily assign, reassign, and deactivate numbers.
5- MultiLine protects valuable business information because it is secure and compliant
- All calls and messages on the MultiLine platform are end-to-end encrypted.
- MultiLine Admin Portal has robust access control allows transparency with comprehensive records of all administrator actions.
- MultiLine ensures an auditable trail of communications to reduce your legal exposure and has the most powerful reconciliation for calls and messages on the market.
- MultiLine can easily integrate into any archival system you use and prove that data is secure and untampered at all stages of its journey.
- MultiLine upholds the highest standards of data protection and is compliant with GDPR and many other industry regulations. Learn more here: https://help.moviuscorp.com/help/deploying-multiline#multiline-security
Thank you for reading this information about our 5 awesome features!